Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Ducks That Don't Poop!

There are a lot of people who are asking you for money, I get that. And, an Indiegogo to raise money for a duck can seem pretty frivolous when there are people fundraising for much more serious reasons. A duck needing a mate and a safe place to live doesn't really matter all that much when compared to many of the stories that are in the news, or the life and death struggles that are being faced every day by human beings.

Because of this, I want to make it clear that I'm not just asking you for money, I'm also hoping to offer you something you want in return. That sounds like a line, but it's true. I'm doing my best to come up with perks that you will want, and I realize that not everyone wants to hatch duck eggs or have ducklings. Today I added a perk for those of you who prefer ducks that don't poop. 

A duck made from recycled sweaters! 

I'll be adding more perks in the next week. If you "like" Dobby's facebook page (here) you'll be one of the first to know when the new perks have been added.   


A giant Thank You! 
to Susie, Kristin, Jen, Dan, and Adrienne
for their contributions toward
Your support means so much to me and to Dobby, too.


Tomorrow's post will focus on organizations that help domestic waterfowl. 

See you then. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment